• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RevZilla

amiles

I don't believe that I have seen any compliments to RevZilla for their contributions to the rally. They are definitely generous to us. Perhaps other attendees have compliments about other vendors?

+1 to Revzilla!

I've made a few purchases with them recently because of their MOA Rally support.

My first beer at the beer tent in Sedalia was courtesy of Revzilla! So were my second and third, but that's another story.

We purchased a mesh jacket for my wife from them this summer and ended up needing a different size. Very easy to deal with, simply send the jacket back and wait for the replacement. Very painless. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Great video product reviews too, especially on the Sena bluetooth headsets.

Revzilla

I really appreciate their involvement in our Rally and support to our riding community. I recently purchased a Klim Latitude Jacket and a pair of Gerbing T5 heated gloves and a dual controller from them. The buying experience was very positive and the product informational videos were very helpful in making my decision. I will definitely purchase from them again and would recommend them to anyone. I'm also a firm believer in supporting businesses that support our events, I think it's important to utilize vendors that donate their time and money to our events as a means of showing our appreciation for their support. Thanks Revzilla!

Thanks RevZilla! Is it year two of your great rally involvement? After Bloomsburg,
I purchased a nice Olympic suit because of your advertising; very good transaction.
So, the cold one was appreciated & I have another coupon and "web-bucks" burning
a hole in me pocket! Please come west next year; I'll be thirsty by Kansas.

As anyone who attended Sedalia Rally knows the cold beer was a welcome treat.
I also have purchase items from this great vendor and find them a preasure to deal with! :thumb:thumb

Wow, thanks again for all the feedback.

I love this community. Such great people.

Would love to hear if you guys thought the beer was a hit! I really thought it was a no-brainer.

Best,

-Anthony

+1 to RevZilla. I used the coupon to order some Olympia gear when I got home.

Big Thumbs up to RevZilla

Kudos to RevZilla. Not only did they give everyone a free cold one, but they sweetened the pot with a coupon in every rally pack. I used mine on a set of Anakee IIs for my GS.

Their website has a wealth of info on various products. From the video reviews that Anthony and others do, to the product ratings from other customers, it's a top-flight website. It doesn't hurt that RevZilla also has very competitive pricing. Thanks guys!

I bought from them once...and the experience was so over the top pleasant that I kept going back: tires, pants, C3, SRC, more tires. The beer was nice, but I was already sold on them by then! :bow

great people to deal with

this was my first moa rally and never have heard of revzilla before but have bought a few things from them and really like there customer support hope to see them in origin

I will definitely say that Revzilla staff is outstanding. They are always very helpful with inquiries, and returns are a non-issue.

Keep up the great work Anthony. And the product videos ... Outstanding. Only suggestion on the video is to have the camera guy track what you are pointing to or pull back from the tight shots a bit.

:clap

I got some boots from RevZilla.
Good price, right boots and right size, all ok.
I also like their videos. They have the best and most informative videos on any product that you might want to buy.
Definitely a good company to buy from.
I should also mention Draggin Jeans. They exchanged pants for me with no hassle. And the pants fit me.
That is something I cannot say about any BMW pants.
dc

Free Beer

Anthony:

MAD DOG here Beer Garden chair.
I posted this comment a while ago on another thread, maybe you didn't catch it.
Essentially, a brilliant piece of marketing; very well received. I got MANY compliments and also more than a few, 'did not know who "Revzilla" was, but will be sure to look them up." I hope that this piece of goodwill translated into increased awareness and traffic for you.
See you in Salem. Stop by if you have a spare moment.
Ride safely,
Jim F. Nat rally BG chair:drink

I've bought some things from Revzilla and have been very happy with their service. Currently waiting for them to ship an Acrapovic exhaust can for my F800GS.

I have been buying my motorcycle tires from them for years. They will match any price and I get my tires in 2 days or less. They are great to work with and you get Teamzilla cash back. They do a lot of video reports on their products which is very helpful. No I do not work for them.:rocker

Back