• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanksgiving

Thank you.

Our house will be full this afternoon as today the family gets together for our Thanksgiving dinner.:eat :eat :eat

Thanks Martin. Same to you.

Working Sat-Sun but am off on Monday. The weather looks good, so hope to pack the kids in the sidecar for late-season a ride. My wife will 'give thanks' for the break!

I second that Happy Thanksgiving to all those in the great white north! Nicest people I have met while traveling have been in Canada.

Thankyou!
We will be in your neck of the woods next week at the Falling Leaf Rally.

Very nice people in your State too!

Sedalia was great!

Thankyou!
We will be in your neck of the woods next week at the Falling Leaf Rally.

Very nice people in your State too!

Sedalia was great!

Thanks Darryl and we will be camped at Falling Leaf too. We'll get there Thursday morning and set up camp on the "The Hill." Look for a couple of guys up there, one on a silver 08 RT and the other on a black and red Kawasaki Vulcan 1500, pulling a black and red trailer. We'll have you a beer waiting from your long ride in.

Ron

Thanks Darryl and we will be camped at Falling Leaf too. We'll get there Thursday morning and set up camp on the "The Hill." Look for a couple of guys up there, one on a silver 08 RT and the other on a black and red Kawasaki Vulcan 1500, pulling a black and red trailer. We'll have you a beer waiting from your long ride in.

Ron

We will get in Friday, about 860 miles for us.
Take you up on that beer:drink

Can't miss our bike & trailer.

Sould be camped with the Manleys crowd.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 192
Thank you Martin, same to you and all other Canucks on here. :ca:ca

Happy Leif Eriksson Day to the Americans. (He beat out Columbus by 500 years!)

Had the big dinner on Saturday as I worked yesterday and today. I did ride to work and am thankful the weather allowed it (though it was rather cool today).

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians here :ca

:wave Not too much new. A couple more grandkids, but still riding as much as possible. Of course my daughter-in-laws are still terrified I'll be getting their kids on bikes. :nod Missed the National this year because I was the Canadian delegate to the FIM rally in Poland. The FIM rally is in the champagne district of France next year and I guess I'll have to go...:violin

What's up with you?

Not much new with me...still bikeless two years after the crash but wanting to get back on in the near future once I get some other things sorted.

Ron

Looked for you at the FLR to collect that beer, maybe next time.

It was a great rally!

Looked for you at the FLR to collect that beer, maybe next time.

It was a great rally!

We looked for you too, but really didn't know who we were looking for.:) It was a great rally and we had the white canopy over the picnic table at the top of the hill. Had a great time and are looking forward to next year. The beer will be there waiting when you arrive, so look us up. Take care and glad you had a good time too.

Back