• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

preference or issues with lithium batteries

mysteriousfish

looking to relocate the battery on my 1991 R100 (hide it in the tail section)...most folks seem to be using the Shorai units...anyone try the Ballistic batteries? Other than the outta this world cost, any downsides to running lithium batteries anyone is aware of??(...could only find a few relevant threads...) thanks!

Thanks for the feedback.....great tech article in The ON...since I live in Portland...cold weather cranking is not an issue .....

And Kurt...thanks for the reminder on the resources page...so much there...I felt like the mosquito in the Gary Larsen cartoon tapping into an artery....

Back