• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Philadelphia Area: Trailer rental or purchase?

CaptDistraction

Hi All,

I just moved to Philly and thankfully convinced my wife to find a place in the city that has a one car garage (though it will never have a car in it!). I've been overseas for the past several years, and it's time to get my bikes out of storage. Does anyone have or know of a trailer, preferably with ramp (enclosed or not) that is available for rent for a reasonable rate in this area? uHaul would be busting my budget at this time. I would also be interested at some point in purchasing a trailer that can fold for storage in the garage. I know of the ones at Harbor Freight, but I would prefer one already assembled and titled/tagged so that it could be put on the road in my name quite easily.

Thanks for any help!

David

This is certainly useful information for when I do get my bike to my new home in Philly. I've been to the Cherry Hill Mall several times for things for the house - now I just have to convince my wife to look behind it! Thanks for the very useful info.

Back