• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Problem with Windows XP image duplication

Rinty

I've got a problem when I upload images from my camera into "My Pictures" in Windows. After the images upload, and I holddown "Control" and click on the images, they duplicate and keep duplicating. I have a PC.

Anyone have any ideas, or link me to a good site?

Understand that I am not a high tech guy. :D

Kurt:

Thanks for the link; I didn't realize "Control" was a copy mechanism! It seems to be working now. :clap

Walter:

What I was doing was dumping a batch of pictures into My Pictures, then clicking on a bunch of them so that I could move them into a file. From there, they're a little easier to upload into SmugMug. But I think I have it under control now. This Microsoft stuff is goofy, but it's about the only app besides SmugMug that I can work with (sort of). :ha

Back