• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K75 & K100 Tank Bag Question

argent brick

Because the OEM tank bags for early bricks are now just a memory, can anyone recommend a good aftermarket bag. What are you guys and gals running with?

I have a marsee teardrop bag. While the attachment is kind of a bother compared to the OEM bag, it's been decent.

I used and still have a Marsee expandable bag which worked well on my K75S. Lots of interior pockets and zippered compartments. I Bought a BMW bag and although correct for the bike it's not as convient as the Marsee. I'd like to sell so if you interested pm me. Great condition, reversable map pocket and rain cover included. :wave

I just received a magnetic Eclipse tank bag that I bought from the MOA Flea Market to put on my K75S. I'm taking the gas tank and the tank bag by a local RV paint & graphics shop today to see about coating the tank under the bag in clear plastic. I plan to ride with the tank on the bike most of the time and eventually the tank bag will rub the paint.

The tank was off anyway because I had just replaced the coolant and then dug into the tank for the first time to replace the fuel filter, fuel pump screen, and fuel pump damper (with the alcohol-resistant version).

Although I'm still trying to wear out my multivario tank bag on my k100rs, the Held line of tank bags would be my first choice for replacement.

I used and still have a Marsee expandable bag which worked well on my K75S. Lots of interior pockets and zippered compartments. I Bought a BMW bag and although correct for the bike it's not as convient as the Marsee. I'd like to sell so if you interested pm me. Great condition, reversable map pocket and rain cover included. :wave

Yes, I am interested. You should have a PM from me by now. If not, PM me with your
phone number and I will give you a call.

I'm following this with interest since my Cortech finally gave it up. The base shredded from the wind and I got tired of fouling the horn button at a full left turn of the bars. Embarassing. I can't recommend that bag, though I've used it for four years.

Folks,

MOD-COMMENT:

Please keep the for-sale, and WTB off the tech forums. There is a Fleamarket for that. If we allowed these sort of posts the tech forums would quickly become overwhelmed, and the Fleamarket would lose any value it has to the members.

Thanks for your cooperation..

\MOD-COMMENT OFF

Back