• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lilly is gone, Married and gone!

cookie

Jeff
Ozzie's BMW in Chico is a great BMW Dealership. I went in last week and Lilly is gone. She got married and she no longer works there. Oh, the drama. Thank God Mike is still there, he is the world's best bike technician.
Ozzie, I hope you can get along without Lilly. We miss you!!
Jeff Anderson

Sorry to hear a star in your universe has faded away...

On the other hand....you still live in Paradise! :whistle

BTW, Paradise is a nice place, been through there a few times while visiting family in Orland...

Cheers!

Paradise & Intercourse are in Blue Ball County, PA. Ride Safe

The saying is something like this....

"To get to Intercourse, PA go through Bird-in-Hand, pass Blue Ball, stay on the same road, and you'll find Intercouse. Afterwards you'll go through Paradise."

These places are in Lancaster, Co. Pennsylvania.

I lived in Paradise for a couple of years back around 1990 or so. That road north to Stirling City was a great ride. There was no logging back then and no traffic. I don't know what it is like now, but I never rode my R100CS faster than I did on that road. It was a blast.

My forefathers were from Bucks county, and even with their Pennsylvania Dutch heritage they weren't as contrary as my home state, Indiana.

As the saying goes...

South Bend is in the north, North Vernon is in the south, and French Lick ain't where you think it is.

I lived in Paradise for a couple of years back around 1990 or so. That road north to Stirling City was a great ride. There was no logging back then and no traffic. I don't know what it is like now, but I never rode my R100CS faster than I did on that road. It was a blast.

There is no traffic now. It truly is Paradise. We are 10 minutes from Hwy 70, an awesome bike road.
We also offer Hwy 36 west from Red Bluff to Fortuna, one of the greatest bike roads in the country. California is Paradise.

Ozzie's BMW in Chico is a great BMW Dealership. I went in last week and Lilly is gone. She got married and she no longer works there. Oh, the drama. Thank God Mike is still there, he is the world's best bike technician.
Ozzie, I hope you can get along without Lilly. We miss you!!
Jeff Anderson

+1

I also miss her, however, her replacement Chris (I think that's his name...memory gets worse each day...I now remember less than I ever knew!), has been very good to work with! My last visit there was to get my ABS module reset (high-side crash due to ice on a forest road, where I was unable to see the road surface until I was up-close and very friendly with it!). Since I am about 2.5 hours away, Chris set up an appointment, and put together a bunch of parts (spares for my stock pile) for my arrival. One of the mechanics heard me drive into the lot (R12C pipes), he ran out and had me drive right into the shop. Got it reset and back on the road in about 20 minutes, and they refused to charge me for the service. While waiting, I got to talk with Ozzie for a while and Chris gave me a recommendation for a good Sushi place. He was right on!

Although it's a long trip for service, 160 mile of it (round trip) is Hwy 36, west out of Red Bluff.....and only about 10 miles of that is straight road!

We are really lucky to have such a great BMW dealership in our area!!!!!!!!

Back