• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Netherlands Rollercoaster

That looks fun! Hey Steve, we live close enough to a Six Flags - not enough adrenalin for ya?

That looks fun! Hey Steve, we live close enough to a Six Flags - not enough adrenalin for ya?

Yeah, Six Flags in San Antonio...this just looks like a neat twist on a rollercoaster. I know the travelling carnivals have had kid versions on a merry-go-round on for years...too slow:whistle

Attachments

• merry go round.jpg
    merry go round.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 68
NUTS! Another idea I had and never thought to persue!

I love riding the twisties, love to drag a boot edge, peg, centerstand. Yet, I literally cannot "stomach" rides like Batman and others which have you legs dangling below you while stapped into a seat. At Cedar Point back in 2001, I did one ride on the Batman in the morning, and spent the rest of the day doing metal calculations of the coasters sitting on the ground.

But later in the day I rode a coaster with the "car" hanging from a track above, with a bar to grip ahead of me. I thought, "hey, like a bike!" I enjoyed the ride anticipating the turns and leaning into the corners. Got me thinking, someone should make a coaster ride like sitting on a sport-bike in the hilly twisties, sitting on the seat with my hands on the grips.

Those would be even more cool if you could control your own speed and actually race. I'd love to drive into one of those 360 degree loops.

Those would be even more cool if you could control your own speed and actually race. I'd love to drive into one of those 360 degree loops.

It would make one appreciate the feeling folks have when they are sitting behind us...they also have little control:fight...well, except for the rib punches:laugh
Those loops look pretty interesting!

Back