• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

taking delivery of an F 700 GS

I have the Rox Risers which give you the rise and the forward to back- I like 'em.

133434726749099.jpg

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showdetails.cgi?parts_id=10037

Curious....did you have to buy a longer front brake hose, or were you able to re-route? I ask because I put a set of Rox Risers on my wife's 2010 F650GS and the hose seems too snug. All other cables were fine with a little adjusting. Thanks!

ROX and mapping fuel!

I have used ROX Risers for 5 years now, very happy. The regular gas advantage is neat idea I have had on my GSA1200 from the start. IF its available,as said, you'd be wise to get r done and use regular if desired. I do not always use regular in my GSA, but I have the option and have many occasions, no issues. Congrats on new F700 buy. Family here looking too, at same bike:). Randy:usa

I just put a 18" Cee Bailey windshield on my new 2012 G650GS. I rode a little over 500 miles to Savannah Ga. and back this past weekend. New shield was wonderfull!!!

I just put a Touratech large touring windshield on my 2013 F800GS and it makes a big difference in wind noise and buffeting, although I have only tested it up to 55mph or so. I'm keeping the stock one to put back on if I need to for extended off road trips but I think the Touratech one will be fine there too.

Back