• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Greenville SC travel advice

Bob,
Man, that is terrible about your GPS!!! We go there about once a week and hang sit in the rocking chair at the Pisgah Inn convenience store....We're lucky as nothing has been taken....but, it just is terrible that you had the problem.

Were you able to see or stop at Bob's Place over on Hwy 178?? It's a rough looking place about a mile east of the SC line, but it's really not rough. Glad you liked that great loop and I'll agree that it's better than The Dragon! But, the Dragon is a good place to go hang out and watch the bikes!

L

I did see Bob's Place and pointed it out to my son on the way. But we didnt' stop this time. We were enjoying the road too much! Probably will next time though... And there definitely will be a next time!

The GPS was a TomTom Rider and over 7 years old so I can't complain too much. I wanted a new Garmin a long time ago and now I have one!

thanks again...
Bob

Back