• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Schuberth C3 video

docb3205

I'm trying to do a DIY install of my new BMW Motorrad Communications System in my Schuberth C3 helmet. (Dealer is backlogged and couldn't get to it for weeks).

I've found the A&S BMW Schuberth videos on removing the helmet cheek pads and installing the comm system, but there's also a tech tutorial video on removing the cheek pad eps (the hard liner). The install video says that particular video is on the BMW Training Website (MOTO) which requires a sign in.

I found the video in question on the internet a few nights ago so there must be a bootleg copy out there on some website but I can't remember where I found it. I have a pdf file which shows the procedure, but the video would make it a lot easier.

Anybody know the answer?

Cheers!

Warren Blanchard
docb3205@gmail.com
2012 R1200RT

Thanks for trying.

No help; these videos cover the Schuberth SRC system, which doesn't require removal of the Cheek Pad eps. I originally bought the SRC but turns out it won't pair up with my R1200RT comm system so I took it back and bought a BMW Comm System.

What I need is the video which covers the removal of the Cheek Pad eps liner, which is required to install the BMW system.

I'll keep looking.
Thanks.

Back