• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Buying a K75S on Saturday

3) The odometer & trip meter do not work, but the speedometer, and as far as I can tell all other instruments, do. Are there any quick trouble-shooting tips? Or am I sending the speedometer off for a rebuild?

4) The instrument cluster likes to bounce up and down as we go down the road. Is that normal?

5) The right side case was busted at some point in the past and repaired. I cannot get it off the bike (left case comes right off).

3). If you need gears: http://www.odometergears.com/products/BMW/R+&+K+Motorcycles/42

4). All theSs do that. When you go to reinstall the cluster after you fix the odometer, put some 1/2" square weatherstripping around the cluster..

5). Try sliding the bag 3/4" toward the rear before you try to lift it off. There is a tab at the rear of the bag that slides under the mounting rail so the bag cannot bounce up and come off.

Congratulations on you new love! Oh yeah, and on your bride too!

:dance:dance:dance

Back