• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

It's BMW Scooter Time!

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
Hello to all the Scooter Enthusiasts! As you all know, BMW has entered the Scooter market with a couple of offerings.

C600-C650-riding-01.jpg

In keeping with the policy of adding a new forum for a new BMW line, we at the Mod Team were wondering what the members would like to name it.
Once we get a half a dozen perspective names we will set up a poll so we can get a feel for what would be a good name for the new bike.
It's OK to skip this if your not interested as it's easier for those who are interested.
Thanks, the Mod Team.

German for motor scooter(s) is motorroler, or roller for short. In keeping with the nicknames for the other boards, it could anglicized with an "s" and call it Rollers.

BMW refers to them as "maxi-scooter" in their literature. What about "maxis" or "maxi-scooter"? Or something with the model specific, BMW C 600 Sport and C 650 GT?

forum name: a lighter suggestion...

"Scooter Trash" it would have a nice flavor of double entendre; i.e. scooter trash-what all V twin drivers call BMW pilots, and scooter trash- what bmw scooter guys/gals talk about on the internet, i.e. trash talking :dunno

How about "Things you don't want your friends to catch you riding"?

Or are there too many possible "items" to be discussed here?:brad

I like "Rollers"

"Scooter Trash" it would have a nice flavor of double entendre; i.e. scooter trash-what all V twin drivers call BMW pilots, and scooter trash- what bmw scooter guys/gals talk about on the internet, i.e. trash talking

A term of endearment isn't exactly what I think of when I hear the term... at least not out here in California.

I am going to steal a word I saw another member use in a different thread: Scootity. Kinda like mobility.

"C-Scoots"

or

"C-Scooters"

I expect the "C" designation will be around for quite a while (like R, K, F, etc. have been).

Back