I just got a new R1200GSA with the aluminum side panniers.
I know I read somewhere that if you go off road you need to buy some padding or rubber bushings for the mounting brackets to keep them from getting beat up (some).
I can't find any reference to them now.
What are "they" called?
Robb, NE Florida