• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member in the Poconos!

tuckerman

Hello,

After climbing my way up the motorcycle ladder, I have finally found the bike for me. I recently purchased a new RT, and have put 9,000 smile inducing miles on her and rising. I've always wanted to own a Beemer after making the "mistake" of riding my brothers! I even went to the rally in Bloomsburg on my Wee. This is a great resource for all things BMW and looking forward to finding a local club and attending more gatherings. By the way, the decision between a GSA and the RT was not an easy one. I can see the addiction turning into another BMW in future years! :thumb

Local club

Hello,

After climbing my way up the motorcycle ladder, I have finally found the bike for me. I recently purchased a new RT, and have put 9,000 smile inducing miles on her and rising. I've always wanted to own a Beemer after making the "mistake" of riding my brothers! I even went to the rally in Bloomsburg on my Wee. This is a great resource for all things BMW and looking forward to finding a local club and attending more gatherings. By the way, the decision between a GSA and the RT was not an easy one. I can see the addiction turning into another BMW in future years! :thumb

Welcome to the club! Local club would be the Black Diamond Beemers.

http://www.blackdiamondbeemers.com/

They have their annual rally Sept 21 thru 23. I've heard it's a good time so I'm going this year. Have fun with the new RT.

rapunzel

Poconos rally

Thank you! I hope to see you there.

I'll be the middle-aged lady on the midget silver R1150R with a MA plate. Midget because it's two inches lower than stock. :brow I expect I'll be rolling in mid to late afternoon on Friday. When I bought this bike I promptly put 10,000 miles on it going out to CO, NM, WY, and SD. :):) She now has 42,000+ and counting. Lots of rallies coming up if you want to stack more miles on. Next weekend is Green Mt. Rally in VT, the next weekend is the Purity Spring rally in NH (pre-registration only), and then the Poconos rally!

Vroom, vroom!

Rapunzel

Welcome JR! I'll be at the Black Diamond Beemer rally. Look for the Linexed blue GS at cabin 12 (I think) and introduce yourself. Come by during happy hour!

I look forward to it. Unfortunately due to work and young twins, I'll only be able to run up for the day on Saturday. Between the rally site and my place are some fun roads and I find myself taking day trips up in that area. I'm looking forward to meeting you both. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Welcome and...

Congratulations on the purchase of your RT. I too finally saw the light when I purchased my '12 RT, picking it up on July 6th. This is a great forum; the RT a wonderful bike and you are in a beautiful part of the country to enjoy it.

Let's hope you have a mild winter this year.

Aloha.

Scot

Back