• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Women Riders Networking: Finger Lakes Rally

mvscorpio

I thought it would be good to pull this out of the general discussion thread.

There seems to be interest in setting up a time/place to meet at FLR for some MOA forum meet-n-greet. I'll make the suggestion of meeting Saturday evening at 7pm, under the big top tent outside of dining hall, 7pm.

Thoughts, comments, other suggested times?

I'm keeping a close eye on the weather, but hoping to be there. (I've been there for the remnants of a hurricane before so not wanting to do that again.) A Forum Frenzy on Sat. at 7 in the outside dining area sounds like a plan. :clap:clap

I suspected folks would be watching Isaac to see if he makes a rally appearance. Looks like weather will be nice thru Saturday so maybe our luck will hold out.

Great to have a plan to meet up. Thanks to the forum members for the suggestion.

Yes, Isaac may rear his ugly head even up north by the weekend. We will see...! But I am still planning on it!! :dance

We'll be there if the weather isn't too bad.

We were there for Ernesto, as the saying goes "have the T shirt to prove it"......Rod.

Ernesto, yup that's the one. Couldn't remember the name. My personal RAM is much more random than access.

My personal RAM is much more random than access.

Now that was funny.

Weather looks good so if I get my bike repaired I'll be there.

I hopped on the bike this morning to go to work, CLICK CLICK..........No Vroom so I borrowed Diann's bike.......Rod.

Leaving tomorrow

Hope weather stays fine and looking forward to see you all there Holly and Rod!
Heading up to E. ON after and bidding time with friends before the Old Bastards Rally at Delta, ON.

Sue

I greatly enjoyed the discussion Saturday evening at the rally, thanks for allowing me to participate.

Tonya, nice to put a face to a name...............Regards, Rod.

Thanks everyone for the time to put names and faces together. While the format was different than planned, it was great to meet folks and hope to see you all at future events. I use the word "planned" loosely - we just named a time and place for the group!
(Someone want to start a thread for and meet at the Black Diamond Beemers Rally?)

Great to meet you

It was super seeing everyone f2f. Good to meet you all. I'm so glad the 2 co-pilots felt comfortable joining us.

It was a good group and there was good discussion! And it was nice to see those same faces over the next day or so after our meeting and actually have a connection when we said "hello"! To me, that's what this is all about!!

As I will be "working" the BDB rally, I don't know if I can make another meet and greet session, but will certainly try if someone puts it out there. Regardless, you will see me at meal times trying to get your 50/50 money!!

Back