• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nav IV and scala rider - bleeps (speed?)

ianwalberg

I am using a Navigaor IV and scala rider team seat which work well so far.

However I am getting bleeps quite often and it could be when I am over/under the speed limit.

Anyone else out there using this configuration? Does that sound like it makes sense?

Thanks

I think the Zumo and Nav IV have a speed limit warning.
Check under Tools and Settings.

Let me look again, I could not see it.

I have just looked through the PDF manuals and cannot find anything either.

Thanks

My Zumo 550 needed speed limit Points of Interest to show changes in speed limits when I had South Africa maps. No warnings in my North American maps and never saw a menu setting for them.

All these links have excellent information for the Zumo but none of it seems to apply to the Nav IV.

I thought the Zumo info would help because the Nav IV is basically a Zumo 660 with a few minor differences.

Back