• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

cool bike

f14rio

603416_337663032984278_388447666_n.jpg

Warren, it took me the longest time to figure out how that insect got behind my monitor screen. Almost took it in to get the damn thing removed. Could you perhaps squish it?

Warren, it took me the longest time to figure out how that insect got behind my monitor screen. Almost took it in to get the damn thing removed. Could you perhaps squish it?

LOL, the first time I noticed it I reached up to squash it....... :heh

Oh, nice street-fighter. looks to be set up just right for a local runner without being too radical. Yes, black tank would be good.

Back