• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Group Ride to Rally

K12RS

Last year BMW sponsored a group ride to the rally in Canada starting from Manhattan BMW and making several stops along the way. Has anyone heard if they are planning to do the same this year?

Ride to the Rally

If you are from the Mid West we are putting togeather a group ride in for Thursday afternoon. If you can connect in Ohio advise and we will include you.
Fred:bliss

I'll be riding down on Tuesday AM from NE CT with a few others. We will be coming off Rt 84 at Port Jervis. Maybe we could hook up.

Re: Ride to the Rally

F Turner said:
If you are from the Mid West we are putting togeather a group ride in for Thursday afternoon. If you can connect in Ohio advise and we will include you.
Fred:bliss

Fred
I' coming from MI when and where are you meeting up in OH. Not sure what time I'm leaving yet, but if I have an idea of when and where it might make it easier to define a leave time.
Mark

k12RS - HAve you figured a route yet from NY/NJ?

I am leaving Wednesday from Sea Girt, NJ. Wondering what route you are planning?

Jeff

Jeff -
At this point I don't have a route or departure time. I'm not the lead dog on this ride and will be hooking up with 10 + riders in Queens known as the Jugheads.
Check out www.jugheads.org for the lastest on the ride to WV.

Anyone heading up early Thursday from the Atlanta area, or on the way? I am planning to leave pre-rush hour to clear Atlanta.....

Thanks -Ron

Leaving 24 mi. south of, South Bend, IN.
at sunrise Thursday. via. Fort Wayne,
Van Wert, Columbus using US 30.
US 127, US 23, US 35, I-64 aprox. 60mph,
150 mi. gas stops, 1 BMW, 1 Honda

Leaving San Francisco predawn on July 5. Shooting for Knoxville Monday evening.

Solo ride this time, sorry kids.

I will, however, be putting photos up almost daily under Ride Reports. I'm going to put pictures up from the rally while the rally is underway as well.

You have to love a cellular modem.

:D

Leaving Cincy Thursday Morning

I will be leaving Thursday Morning, departure time is flexible, but later is better :D. I havent decided on the route yet, AA highway out of Northern Ky (awesome road) or one of the many senic state routes from the Cincinnati area. If anyone has definate plans to travel from this area, I would be interested in hooking up and having a travelling companion besides the :cat . My brother will be coming later from Louisville. Is there an award for twins that both own bmw's?:eek

Back