Thread: Shipping

Shipping

What is the shipping route between Berlin and the US and how long would it typically take for a bike to reach the Midwest?

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know the route but I believe my dealer told me that once the bike has the status of shipped it can take about four weeks...could be off a week either way...to reach NJ. Once in NJ it can take another week or so before being trucked to final destination. I believe my bike took between 1-2 weeks to get from NJ to the dealer in Escondido, CA.

FWIW I am ecstatic that I forced myself to wait for the bike of my choice rather than buy an alternative.

Scot

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrott View Post
    What is the shipping route between Berlin and the US and how long would it typically take for a bike to reach the Midwest?
    Welcome to the forum. If I understand your question correctly, you have ordered a bike and you are wondering about how long it will take to get to your dealer?
    If I have it right, I'll move this question over to the Motorrad section as the group over there will have a better answer for you. Good Luck. Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200