• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Warning on water brand being used

Dear Med Wet Executives,
I have a concept vehicle I would like you to consider for your fleet. I feel that it would be a fine addition and could be very useful for roadside assistance and publicity at rallies.

This is a 1998 Harley Sportster 1200 that has only 10,000 miles.It is excellent shape.We bought it,took it to the shop and removed the rear rim,tire and shocks.We made a subframe that bolts up in that area. I built this to use as a rental item for Party Gator and it has been a huge sucess at ourdoor parties,bars, Nascar races.This was professionally built nothing is cobbeled on this unit.It has 4 blender bottles on the rear deck,also has a hookup for draft beer,and a pump system for dispensing alcohol.It is fully selfcontained when you start the motor and put into gear it turns the blender bottles on the back. This is a one of a kind unit and attracts alot of attention.I have receipts for $8500.00 but we are asking $5300.00 for it.

3M53pd3Nc5I85S35M2cb880336ed90dda1433.jpg

original ad:
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/3394838674.html

Back