• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

30th Green Mountain Rally

Come ride, camp and enjoy good food and entertainment at out 30th Green Mountain Rally, in Goshen Vt. GPS 43.85440-73.01445 September7,8,&9 Regristration is $50 before Sept. 1st and $60 after, limit 250 people. Snake Mountain Bluegrass Band will be playing on Friday night. Regristation includes camping, friday and saturday dinner, and saturday and Sunday breakfast, also door prizes to win. For more information go to vtbmwmov.org Hope to see you there.

Any registrations at the gate or all filled up? Had not planned on riding up due to a wedding Sunday, but a couple of friends from the area are headed your way so thought I might make the trip up with them and head back Saturday.

Personally , I had a great time at the rally! Thanks again to Muriel, Ted and all the officers of the MOV. A big special thanks to the kitchen crew and volunteers who always provide great breakfasts, lunches and dinners. This is just my take, I've been present for the past 3 years and I always have a great time with everyone. Thanks again!:dance:blah:brad:thumb:lurk:hug:whistle:drink:eat:bolt:deal:heart:clap:bikes:wave:kbasa:bliss:ca:gerg:beer:boldpurpl:hide:

Rally LOST AND FOUND

While cleaning up after the rally, a Jacket liner was found near the dining room. If it is yours,PM me if you want it sent to you. Identify by make and size, type and where it was left.

If you haven't attended this rally before, you should really put it on your "Bucket List" for 2013. This is a great club, with a very well organized executive, who provided ample breakfasts and suppers, door prizes, excellent Friday night entertainment and a superb facility for hosting their rally. Oh, Vermont, has never boring roads for motorcyclists! :dance

Thanks to everyone in the club who was involved in pulling off this year's Green Mountain Rally. :thumb

Great time .... Again!

Thanks to Bob, Ken, Muriel and all the MOV'ers who made this a great rally once again.

My fourth, looking forward to number five next year!

Back