• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K's Country Kitchen - Great Food!

irish

Registered Schmoozer
I was on a trip to the Ozarks in June and have been meaning to write a review of K's Country Kitchen because I was so impressed by them. I took day trips from my campsite and ate at a different place each day. My one regret from the trip is that I ate at K's on the last day instead of the first day. After a disappointing meal the day before at a place that others had recommended, I happened upon K's by chance. For excellent, fresh, homemade food at great prices they are really top notch. The food was outstanding and it was very apparent that everything was made fresh on site. The service was excellent, very friendly and attentive. My waitress had recommended pie for dessert but changed her recommendation to ice cream topped with peaches as they had just gotten some peaches fresh off their neighbor's tree. K's is right on Hy 21 south of Hy 16 in Arkansas, so they are well-situated among some great motorcycle roads. They are also kind of in the middle of nowhere, so hopefully some of you will give them a try on your next Ozarks trip. I'll defininitely be back next time I am down there.

I've been by it several times and never saw it.
I'll make a point to find it this Oct.
I can eat at K's and Oark Cafe the same day :)

Back