• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Another new BMWMOA member

Good afternoon all, I am a new member, I do not think to a particular location, I am military stationed in Germany. I just bought a 1986 BMW R80. I have wanted a BMW since my 1st MSF class back in 1989. I was 15. It is a European spec(no big deal except for kilometers) but the bike rides and performs better than my 2005 Suzuki M50. Glad to find a location to post questions and learn from experienced people.

Attachments

• DSCN0021 (400x300).jpg
    DSCN0021 (400x300).jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 122
From one bullfrog to another... WELCOME! :rocker

You are going to love the forum, tons of great people that always are eager to lend a helping hand.
That bikes a beauty... be sure to carve some of those alpine roads for me. :thumb

New Members

Nice bike, the club is super great. Believe it or not they can fix your bike on line. The amount of knowledge is astounding.

Hallo Phil! Very pleased that you have found your socially-distanced BMW Family!

I'm wondering what Branch, and will you be rotating fwd to Poland or back to the States?
You've found a pretty machine; hope it looks after you for many Miles & Smiles.

Me & Mrs are both retired military {I proposed at The Belvedere Restaurant overlooking Cortina d'Ampezzo}.
We've rented BMWs in Milan, Ireland, and Ljubljana. Hope you can find time to enjoy your overseas assignment(s).
These days, with fewer servicemen and doing more jobs, it might not be as easy as once upon a time...

Take care & stay in touch.
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen,
[USAF|USN]

Look us up if you're ever riding thru Rocket City, USA :beer
https://www.barbermuseum.org

Intro from 2012.
Hope he is still involved with riding.

Keeping the forum friendly and helpful :wave
Thanks for the effort guys :thumb
OM

Nice bike, the club is super great. Believe it or not they can fix your bike on line. The amount of knowledge is astounding.

Matt Parkhouse alone is an incredible resource. Don't show him this bike, he might want it. :)

Back