• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendor Questions??

scoobs

I'm afraid I neglected to write down the name of the company that made the red/white "Jerry-can style" plastic gas and water cannisters that fastened to the bike via a single, central locking device. There was also someone selling decent high-viz modular helmets at around $180, I neglected to get the name of both the manufacturer and vendor- if anyone can provide any relevant info. on either of these please let me know.
Thanks,
Ian

Looking for ring vendor

Does anybody have information on the guy selling rings with personalized letter and symbol stamping? I need another of his rings.

I paid cash so I didn't worry about a receipt or a card. If anybody even remembers his company name it would be a help.

He was one of the inside vendors, in the second to last building to the South, near the North entrance as you walked in.

:wow

:banghead

Last edited:
Does anybody have information on the guy selling rings with personalized letter and symbol stamping? I need another of his rings.

I paid cash so I didn't worry about a receipt or a card. If anybody even remembers his company name it would be a help.

He was one of the inside vendors, in the second to last building to the South, near the North entrance as you walked in.

:wow

:banghead
Was it Bionic Bands, who sold magnetic jewelry? If so, PM me and I'll pass on their phone number. I was vendor chair at the RA rally and they were there as well.

Was it Bionic Bands, who sold magnetic jewelry? If so, PM me and I'll pass on their phone number. I was vendor chair at the RA rally and they were there as well.

No, It was not Bionic Bands... the jewelry person was I believe diagonal from Bionic Bands IIRC.

I passed on the Jackets and coats that were orange in building Number 4. they were 139$ I love orange and should have bought one..Anyone rember who he was?

No, It was not Bionic Bands... the jewelry person was I believe diagonal from Bionic Bands IIRC.

Correct! It was not Bionic Bands.

:violin

I DID FIND OUT WHO THE VENDOR IS!!!!!!
Debra's Designs, Camden, AR - 479.601.2424
Great People; Great Quality

:thumb

Last edited:
I passed on the Jackets and coats that were orange in building Number 4. they were 139$ I love orange and should have bought one..Anyone rember who he was?

Gateway BMW of St Louis. They also vend alot of Gear at the Falling Leaf rally in Potosi, Mo. Oct 12-14.

Back