• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Map of "Beemerville"?

HERRBAYEMVAY

Lovin' my CLC!
Isn't there a artist's rendering somewhere of "Beemerville" with the street names and the layout of what is to be there that I could print out? I could swear that I've seen it somewhere, but can't remember where I saw it. Anyone know? Thanks! :thumb

da Map

My rendering of the map is rather cluttered --- I don't have the cool drawing software on my IBM PC. (Dad-Burn-IT!)

So -- I have asked our art director Michael Cohen and Editor Sandy Cohen to take my mess and make it look cool --- and I am positive it will be AWESOME!

In the meantime, please be patient. I hope to see it soon, and then we will post it to the web page.

Thanks for your patience. Planning Beemerville has been lots of fun!!! I am as excited as anyone to see how the map turns out.

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
.... I hope to see it soon, and then we will post it to the web page.........

Thanks for your patience. Planning Beemerville has been lots of fun!!! I am as excited as anyone to see how the map turns out.

I WILL see it soon. "Going home" for nephew's high school graduation. I plan on a 'side trip' to Lima (from Toledo) for recon of 'my' camping spot. :brow

WE can stake out camping spots...right...? :D

Back