• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

2012 Rally Nostalgia

MELAM151024

July 19-21, 1974, 150000+ people came to Sedalia and the Missouri State Fairgrounds and endured 105 degree heat for the Ozark Music Festival. Two of the bands that played in 1974, John Mceuen with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and The Outlaws, played at our rally exactly 38 years later, what a coincidence. I would like to thank everyone at the MOA, the vendors, and all the volunteers for such a wonderful rally, not only was the music the best ever, but everything was exceptional. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. By chance, did anyone get to attend both our rally and the Ozark Music Festival??

Back