• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Gadgets

My Kermit chair broke and they gave me a new piece from one of their chairs on the spot! I thank them so much! I LOVE the chair and have had it for many years. If it happens again, I will just glue and clamp it (which is what I was expecting them to tell me), but as i was at the rally and didn't have the glue or clamps, it sure was nice to use the chair for the rest of the rally!

Thank YOU KERMIT CHAIR Company!!

Long Distance Shorts (only a bit better than my previous solution, but well worth it)
P3 Photon Blasters
A 2nd pair of outseam Lee Parks summer gloves (sooooo comfy!)

What I didn't buy AT the rally but subsequently ordered, was Richa Spirit jacket and pants. I only came across them at 3:30 Saturday afternoon, didn't know anything about Richa, and felt uncomfortable spending big bucks with so little info. I haven't received them yet but very much looking forward to receiving them.

http://www.richa.eu/products/textile-jackets/spirit/

http://www.richa.eu/products/leather-textile-trousers/spirit_4/

A Redverz tent " now I can stand up in my Tent" and Motolight LED inserts for my Motolights. Ride Safe

The vendor with the cool side lighting on the wheels is Lunasee.com. We saw his table in one of the buildings, can't remember which one. Looked really interesting, but we had already blown enough $$ on other goodies. I got some Clearwaters, Skene brake lights, and a headlight guard for my GS. The hubby got the Skenes and headlight guard too. :brad

No gadgets

Was able to buy a gorgeous Odyssey AGM batt for "Inga"........and a superb SS fuel line QD male fitting!!!!!!

BIG thanks to Honz & Co. (Gateway) for bringing these great "gadgets" to Nat'l!!!!!:thumb

Well, I got a little carried away:
Schubert C3 Helmet
Scala G9 twin audio set
GS911
Bill Mayer two-seat combo
Adventure Designs crash bars for GSA
Wolfman bag to haul more stuff home purchased at rally
A few shirts for traveling
Got 11 t-shirts for myself, 6 for my wife (many were free)
5-yr MOA membership for wife and I
Lots of information from various vendors

Probably more stuff, but I have forgotten it by now.

Most importantly, I finally got to actually go to a rally AND have motel reservations made for next years Rally.

Arai RX-Q bucket for the head

Sargent seat for the butt

molded music earplugs for the soul ( I need some tunes going across the plains)

Long sleeve wicking shirt for the heat

Well, I got a little carried away:
Schubert C3 Helmet
Scala G9 twin audio set
GS911
Bill Mayer two-seat combo
Adventure Designs crash bars for GSA
Wolfman bag to haul more stuff home purchased at rally
A few shirts for traveling
Got 11 t-shirts for myself, 6 for my wife (many were free)
5-yr MOA membership for wife and I
Lots of information from various vendors

Probably more stuff, but I have forgotten it by now.

Most importantly, I finally got to actually go to a rally AND have motel reservations made for next years Rally.

Holy Moley ! You need a son ? Hey dad I need a.....

Back