• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Nice things

rebake

Were said about us by all the food vendors that i talked to.Words like polite,nice,pleasant were in most all of the replies.What a great group..Ed

When eating at the local restaurants, we noticed the locals all seemed to enjoy our company too.

A buddy and I ate at that barbeque place across from the main entrance and they were super nice also. Super busy but still super nice.

I wish good luck to the young architect serving food in the corner deli by the MC test ride. His dad is real proud of him going to Italy (I think that's where he said he is going to study) and he provided great service. Nice to see a young man helping out his family in business but still having his own dreams to follow.... Congrats to a dad who has done a fine job of raising his son....

Agreed! The locals all seemed enthusiastic and curious about us. I heard great comments everywhere I went.

In particular, the volunteers who worked at the Missouri Beef House were awesome! They were funny, pleasant, and glad to have us. And it was one of the best steak dinners I've ever had! (twice!)

Beef ...... Whats for Dinner........

Agreed! The locals all seemed enthusiastic and curious about us. I heard great comments everywhere I went.

In particular, the volunteers who worked at the Missouri Beef House were awesome! They were funny, pleasant, and glad to have us. And it was one of the best steak dinners I've ever had! (twice!)

I have to agree with you Tracy. The Beef Council folks went above the call of duty. They fed the crew at the back gate on numerous occasions and the food was excellent.

Nice folks all around the area and I think they enjoyed our company.

Ride Safe,
P

Agreed. The food vendors and the restaurant staffs were as pleasant as any place I've been. Pretty good food too!:thumb

Roy,
Sorry we didn't get together in Sedalia. Then, I head you were staying in an air-conditioned house you refused to give the address of......

Mac

I tried to compliment every one of them when I got the chance at every where we went. They all did such a good job, everything was clean and food tasted so good. Even on way there at a roadside McD's we met a couple from Sedalia, They were very gracious and gave me detailed directions to fairgrounds and good place to eat around town.

Roy,
Sorry we didn't get together in Sedalia. Then, I head you were staying in an air-conditioned house you refused to give the address of......

Mac

Yeah, and Deb could have given you the address too.
I watched the ceremonies, and I thought "That looks like Tom" but when you started dancing, I figured, "No way!"
:rofl

A buddy and I ate at that barbeque place across from the main entrance and they were super nice also. Super busy but still super nice.

Great food and friendly staff:thumb

We also ate at the BBQ place on the grounds and the owner was very friendly, visited with us for 5 minutes or so explaining what they do when there were not big events like ours on the grounds.

Food

I was talking to the cashier at the Beef House who said we were the nicest people she had ever met. Asked if she and her husband could attend next year even though they rode a Harley. We told her we would love for them to come.:thumb

I was talking to the cashier at the Beef House who said we were the nicest people she had ever met. Asked if she and her husband could attend next year even though they rode a Harley. We told her we would love for them to come.:thumb

They will convert when they see they don't have to conform.:thumb

Back