• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for gear oil at the rally

mohan0

mohan0
If any one could help me out I have a small leak on one of my seal leaking gear oil I had a small about but have to make it home to NH does anybody have a sae 75w-90 gear oil can't find anyone that sells it, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated I working the beer garden tonight 8-12 pm or call my cell 978-457-0472

If it the FD seal on the new style bikes ( with a hole through it) it is a couple hundred bucks to get it replaced. Riding 1500 miles home without oil would be much more expensive to repair. There is only 180 cc of oil in there so you can't afford to lose very much. Good luck.. I hope you make it home OK.

Back