• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Superstakes ticket and rally entry

moezilla

Velocity Joint
A buddy of mine doesn't have internet access, and wanted me to pick up a Superstakes ticket for him when I ordered mine. I never even opened the envelope until tonight when he dropped by to pick it up. When I opened it up I saw that the tickets were in my name. I had assumed they would just be generic.

Does anyone know if he will have any problems getting in to the rally or claiming any prize he may win? We will be traveling separately, so I wont be able to vouch for him at registration.:dunno

Someone paid them, he holds one of two entry tix; fills out the reg form on site....
and is in! They cant hold up a long line very long.

Someone paid them, he holds one of two entry tix; fills out the reg form on site....
and is in! They cant hold up a long line very long.

That's what I hope will be the case.

I've looked the website over, and haven't found any way to contact someone live at the rally to get this clarified. I guess I'll find out this evening when I arrive...

My buddy's Mom just had to be taken to the hospital, so his trip is in question now anyway. His worry now is, what will happen if the ticket is a winner? I'm sure we'll work it out somehow...it aint rocket surgery.

What a soap opera, eh?:violin

Back