• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

COOL Summer riding boots- ???

mrsoup
I would like to buy a new pair of boots before Sedalis that are vented well enought to actully feel the air move around my tootsies, or at least on my ankles.

What do you use that really work? I have looked at the Sidi Air boots with the perforated Lorica but question how much air will actually move through them.
The BMW Airflow looks interesting too.

Mid-heigth is OK but not a low cut 'shoe' type as I want ankle protection.

Bilt makes some boots that have perferations all over the leather. Haven't worn them in the rain so I don't know how they do there, but I can tell you I love the air flow riding in the heat of SW Texas!

Voni
sMiling

The BMW Airflow is my go-to any time it's above 85 and not likely to rain. If it's above 85 and there's a chance of rain, it's the TCX Airtech.

Sid Clever Air. Flow lots of air and are pretty comfortable to walk around in. I love mine.. Definitely a warm weather boot and definitely not waterproof. I carry boot covers in the event of rain.

Back