• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Noobie question about $$$$

unclebudintx

Having never attended before.....
I bought a sweep stake ticket back long time ago 1st day i think.. So that is my ticket in to the ralley..?? I pregistered any way and got a no-charge reciept...

Will i have to pay for The evening concerts?
Seminars?
Tours?

Food of course...I will pay for that..
I understand there is free beer at certian times but Can I BYOB?
I paid the Sherpa guy for tent..

What other $$$$ will i need beside all the farkle booths i plan to shop.

Yes, your sweepstakes ticket covers your rally fee. You should have received some communication you could print out or by mail...but if you didn't they should handle this at registration.

Your rally fee covers all of the events at the rally...concerts, exhibits, seminars, camp site, drinking water, showers, morning coffee, etc.

You chose the Sherpa camping option and have already paid for that. I have lots of camping gear, so I bring my own.

Free beer is limited...that is a first in my experience. The beer tent has it for sale at fair prices along with other non-alcoholic beverages. In past rallies you could bring your own...not sure about Missouri law.

You pay for your food from on site vendors or any place off the rally site you want to go. You can buy it at a grocery store and bring it to your campsite if you want. You will receive a wrist band at registration that gives you the ability to come and go from the rally site.

Tours are free unless you go to a site with an entry fee. The hospitality tent will have this information for you. You will also get a packet at registration that has tons of details about what is going on at the rally.

In addition to the Sweepstakes prizes, there will be door prize drawings for all rally participants. You will get tickets and instructions at registration.

Hope that helps.

:wave

Thanks george,,
My biggest concern was the $$ for the consert... The only one i am remotly intrested in is the Fab Thunderbirds.. but i dint want to shell out another 20-50$ to see them either,,

For the price of the sweepstakes ticket this is the best entertainment value i have experienced this summer,,, took faimily to six flags over texas cost $120 to get in for the four of us (bought in advance) hotel for two nights $220+ hot dogs at park $40... other food and gas an easy $300 plus we stopped at bass pro and spent 4 hours filling up a cart on fathers day with $300 worth of gear...

im sure i will leave some $$$ with the vendors at moa too.

unclebudintx, All said, this is going to be a great experience from you. On your way home you'll be thinking, how you get to the next rally. You'll want to check out one of the closer, local rallies. Good times, GREAT people. Enjoy. I gets addicting.

Back