• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1150RT Fuel System Failure and Warning Light.

Dang Roger, with all that knowledge you have, you should open a BWM Repair shop in the Greater Springfield area... we are in desperate need of local expertise. Wish I could "hire" you for a day just to adjust my valves ;)

Dang Roger, with all that knowledge you have, you should open a BWM Repair shop in the Greater Springfield area... we are in desperate need of local expertise. Wish I could "hire" you for a day just to adjust my valves ;)

Very kind of you to say but there are dozens of more qualified wrenches whose previous posts I rely on. I'm fortunate to have some extra time and have chosen to use it to study the fueling, Motronic and O2 sensor.

My wife just told me that she had a shot of my arrival which I should have posted it at the start of the thread but it below shows the "part" I had to temporarily add to get my bike the last 100 miles of my trip. All the repair parts (including a new pump) cost less than the temporary "tow device". ;)
biketow.JPG

Back