• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Helmet Liners

Walking Eagle

After 20 years or so, my SLIK helmet liner finally gave up the ghost, and I found out that they are (apparently) not made any more -- may be a few still around gathering dust on a dealer's rack, but now out of production.

I've tried a few others, and - for one reason or another, have found the design to be sorely lacking -- elastic edges that are too tight, material not "slick" so the helmet is hard to pull on, seams in the wrong place(s), etc.

Enter the SILKY from WHITEHORSE PRESS! $18.95 ea. or 2 for $34, in all colors as long as it's black. Yes, you'll look like a Russian Cosmonaut until you get your brain-bucket on, so NO NEED to give up that flash of the "maximum Dork" look, ever again! (No affiliation w/ Whitehorse beyond loyal customer.)

Walking Eagle

bmw communication system

i had nothing but trouble out of mine first i had it installed no broblem it worked for two days then after that it would not take a charge so i got bmw to repalce the board and pig tail it worked fine that night i plug it in to charge it no problem i turn it on and its on stand by mode and will not go off that mode so iam beside myself with what to do next i would like some feed back please
thanks rick

Back