• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rooms available near the rally

I just got off the phone with the nice people from Truman Lodge, in Warsaw, MO.

660 438 2882

Confirmed my room reservation and asked if they still had any availability.

YES they do if anyone is still going and needs a place to stay.

(no affiliation , just information for those in need.)
Doug

Buyer Beware

I just got off the phone with the nice people from Truman Lodge, in Warsaw, MO.

660 438 2882

Confirmed my room reservation and asked if they still had any availability.

YES they do if anyone is still going and needs a place to stay.

(no affiliation , just information for those in need.)
Doug

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45017-d2197408-Reviews-Truman_Lodge-Warsaw_Missouri.html

From Trip Advisor. I have no ax to grind but think you should know why there is space here.

“Bad bad bad”
Reviewed June 22, 2012
The room we got was bad! The shower ceiling was coming down,no ice bucket,no cups,the ac kept door kept falling off everytime it came on. There was NO con. breakfast,no coffee. A total waste of our money! Next time we'll stay down the road.

partssales
midwest
Contributor
12 reviews
Reviews in 8 cities
6 helpful votes
“Top 10 worst hotel”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I've been on the road for 13 years and figure I've stayed in close to 1000 hotel rooms.
The Truman Lodge in Warsaw is easily in the top 10 worst, maybe even top 5.
I'm not even sure where to start.
Check-in was a mess. I book through Corporate Lodging, which is usually just a card swipe and you're done. These people printed and had me sign 7 pages, yep - had to sign 7 pages "just to be safe". The lobby was like walking into someone's dirty apartment. Personal belongings and filth.
The rooms were small, dirty, old, uncomfortable, no coffee maker, no iron, just gross.
From the outside this looks like every other hotel out there, but BEWARE - this is an absolutely horrible place to stay. If the Super 8 is full, keep driving or sleep in your car.

Last edited:
Yikes !

I read three reviews two were ok , one was not so good.
I think i will spend some time on the phone today and see if I can find something better.

THANK YOU !!!

Back