• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Photo Album Idea

sirby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhFlKE3qRk

I have had some success with putting a collection of photos from a BMW Riders event together into a short slideshow with a music track, which takes only about ten minutes to do plus rendering and uploading time when I can be doing something else. It makes it enjoyable for friends to relive the event experience. I hope someone will put a video together from Sedalia, as I cannot make it this year.

This video was edited with Picasa3 which will upload it for you with one click.

-Steve Irby

I'll be posting pictures daily. You are very welcome to download them from Photobucket and make slideshows or whatever wherever you are :groovy

Voni
sMiling

MOA Rally pics

OK Voni, I haave your bucket linked here.
Who else wants to contribute?

I'll be attending the Cascade Country Rendezvous in Menlo,WA the Washington State BMW Riders rally, and putting together a slideshow of that event. Same dates as the national. After, I will watch for MOA photos and put together a collection from whatever I can find.

I'll see you out in Salem Oregon for the 2013 MOA! :bow

-Steve Irby

Back