• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Greetings from the Northwest US

flyrider

Morning Person
A little premature here, but hello from the mountain northwest. Waiting for my bike to arrive from Germany...a 2012 F800ST. Returning to riding after a hiatus of...a few years...lol! Was going to wait until the bike arrived to post, but its been a little over a month since it went into production (lapin blue/granite grey/midnight black)...and the wait is like waiting for Christmas, though the maturity of age provides patience...sort of. :) Bike shipped and due in US any time...gotta be patient.

Best wishes to all...good riding.

A little premature here, but hello from the mountain northwest. Waiting for my bike to arrive from Germany...a 2012 F800ST. Returning to riding after a hiatus of...a few years...lol! Was going to wait until the bike arrived to post, but its been a little over a month since it went into production (lapin blue/granite grey/midnight black)...and the wait is like waiting for Christmas, though the maturity of age provides patience...sort of. :) Bike shipped and due in US any time...gotta be patient.

Best wishes to all...good riding.

Welcome to the funny farm...!

Hope your new ride arrives soon...like tomorrow!

Cheers!

Congrats on the new bike! Now that Juneuary is almost over the weather is getting better to honor the arrival of your new BMW.

Take care,
JC

Just got word...it's due in early next week. Looking forward to it with great anticipation. Thanks for the comments!

from one new (returning from hiatus) Northwest guy with a new 2012 to another... welcome to the forums! You anywhere near Portland? I'm assuming not, since you are in the mountains!

from one new (returning from hiatus) Northwest guy with a new 2012 to another... welcome to the forums! You anywhere near Portland? I'm assuming not, since you are in the mountains!

A bit southeast of you...maybe 6 hours on the road...which I won't attempt until the bike and me have become a single entity...:)

Counting the days until arrival...thanks for the welcome, too!

Last edited:
Back