• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

6000 miles, 18 states, 14 days

Tewster2

Hello everyone,

Just got back from my trip out west and will have photos up on my blog in a few days. Left Florida on June 1st and headed to Moab Utah. Wandered around Utah and Colorado stopping at Arches, Canyonlands, Dead Horse Point, Rocky Mountain National Parks, and Pikes Peak before heading back across the Plains with stops at the John Deere plant in Waterloo Iowa and the Indy Speedway. Got back to my mountain home outside of Asheville on the 14th for a few days of rest and yard work. Hated to head back to Florida but have to work for the next trip. More after the break..............

Tim

PS, never could have done the trip without my Sargent seat and Tourtech wind deflector for the stock windshield :)

Sounds like a great trip. Can you post the blog address?

Today I finished my 24 day trip from Toronto area to Victoria, BC via US and return via Canada. Details on my blog.

Back