• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Safety Slogans I Hate

"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go in harm's way."

Millie the Magnificent Airhead might not be as "flickable" as my T120r, but she dances down the road, and I consider that my first line of defense: the ability to get away from the two-ton Dinosaurs despite their huge size and lack of cranial capacity.

I agree completely.

How about those "Baby on Board" stickers?

When those things first became popular I saw a pick-up truck with a piece of 1x6 plank jammed between the body and the front of the trunk bed to the right of the rear window. Neatly duct taped to the plank was a plastic doll maybe 16" tall.

It was a Baby on (a) Board. I still think of that image whenever I see the stupid BoB signs.

Back