• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cross I-90 update

BMW Triumphant

Ed Kilner #176066
Yes, did it!

Stayed a week on Vancouver Island. Left yesterday, dropped bike at Pemberton, all ok, stayed at Lillooet, writing this from Jasper.

Blog has details.

More rain than expected, but going well.

Day23 Update

Well, i wil be home tomorrow. It has been a great ride. Bike is flawless, and is now feeling broken with about 13000 km.

More on my blog.

Home again

Arrived home just after noon.

Did not enjoy the dropping of the bike, but it was essentially a zero speed drop with very limited scratches and nothing broken. Just came to a stop too fast to get my foot down. But, seeing as how I was heading towards a big rock cliff side...

I did have an option. I could have turned my head rightwards and applyied some power. You know, those skills you learn at those advanced rider courses, the one I did not take yet. This was really a crisis of confidence situation. My bike was probably quite ashamed of me...

Back