• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need to stow bike in San Francisco

tthouses

capt. paul
Hello any BMW folks in the San Francisco area. I will be doing a xcountry ride from Austin, TX up to Portland and then back starting end of June. I plan on meeting a friend who is flying into SFO for a week starting July 15-21. I would really appreciate anyone who would let me stow my bike for the week while we tour the wine country (via car:hungover), etc. Ive got an R1150GS. Would be more than happy to reciprocate. Will try Anonymous Book too. thanks..
paul violand
Austin, TX
tthousesaustin@gmail.com

I'm ClovisCA;

We are SE of SF by 180miles. Country setting here and room to spare for a bike. Rental cars are available nearby Fresno Air Terminal, 15 miles form here. My garage is full of bikes, but room if you need it stored a week. Wine country takes in two distinct regions of Ca.. Napa Valley is well heard of, the other is nearby here in Paso Robles region, Central Coast. Its the hidden wine country "GEM" of California not to be missed. You should consider which is your liking or even both areas. 100 miles from here to the latter, Central Coast, which is about 200m South of SF...ME, a local, pic the Paso Region first and NOT because its just closer. Its VERY nice area over there and not so populated:), on the coast and famed HWY1 very nearby... Good luck with your search, closer to the city storage. RandyGSA1200,etc...:thumb.PS; my cell559-288-2555, usually morning is best.

Ps;

Just realized I won't be here, as I ride East to Arkansas GSGiant event. Family biker folks will be here, however, so the offer stands. Just keep the info handy. Randy

Hello any BMW folks in the San Francisco area. I will be doing a xcountry ride from Austin, TX up to Portland and then back starting end of June. I plan on meeting a friend who is flying into SFO for a week starting July 15-21. I would really appreciate anyone who would let me stow my bike for the week while we tour the wine country (via car:hungover), etc. Ive got an R1150GS. Would be more than happy to reciprocate. Will try Anonymous Book too. thanks..
paul violand
Austin, TX
tthousesaustin@gmail.com
Try contacting Adventure Touring in Santa Rosa. Mention BMW MOA and Mike might be able to help you.

got it covered

thanks all for your help..will have my oil/filter changed at BMW SF...worked it out with Rich..all is good.

Back