• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Status Tag under Screen Name

BMWGreenRT said:
How do I get rid of that "Junior Member" tag under my screen name?

Good Question!

Go to your User Control Panel using the blue buttons on the upper right. Select Edit Profile and go down to Custom User Text. You can enter your own text there and Junior Member will go away!

Good Luck!

Re: Re: Status Tag under Screen Name

KBasa said:
Good Question!

Go to your User Control Panel using the blue buttons on the upper right. Select Edit Profile and go down to Custom User Text. You can enter your own text there and Junior Member will go away!

Good Luck!

This might be a moderator only setting, as I don't see that field. Of course it is still early and the venti caramel mochachino hasn't settled in yet... :snore

Re: Re: Re: Status Tag under Screen Name

NJBMWRT said:
This might be a moderator only setting, as I don't see that field. Of course it is still early and the venti caramel mochachino hasn't settled in yet... :snore

When you put enough messages up, it'll change to something else, though I forget what.

I believe you get that option after 10 posts. Until then, you get to keep this status:

:newbie

BMWGreenRT said:
Thanks KBasa,

You Rule!!!

Glad to help you guys out.

*starts talking like a commercial*

And that, folks, is just one of the many reasons your Moderator and Admin Team are here to help -- you!

*stops talking like a commercial*

:brow

Re: Re: Status Tag under Screen Name

Originally posted by KBasa Go to your User Control Panel using the blue buttons on the upper right. Select Edit Profile and go down to Custom User Text. You can enter your own text there and Junior Member will go away!
Well the "Custom User Text" that you refer to doesn't show up...even after 10 posts as someone else stated.

How did you change yours?

I think the administrators have to change some settings. I'd like to decide on my own title. After all, this is a free world, isn't it.

Back