• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Have Fun Meeting New Friends And Cruising the Rally Grounds!

nyfty

If the subject line sounds like fun, then please join us by volunteering for the Tram Service. As part of a two person team you will see the rally grounds and meet new friends while helping your fellow riders get to where they want to go.

We have openings for either driving the pickup or being the Wagon Master. The Tram Service runs from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Thursday through Saturday, with shifts of only 2-3 hours in length. We're running three Trams at a time so there's plenty of opportunities. So grab one of your friends and take a cruise of the rally grounds, If you have questions please email me at: jamesnyffeler@earthlink.net

Jim Nyffeler - Tram Service Chair
Skip Boyd - Tram Service Co-Chair

bump

I hope everyone who is coming to the rally is considering volunteering for something! We need you...
:D

See you all in Sedalia!

No, anyone staying off the rally grounds is responsible for their own transportation. See you in Sedalia.

Thanks for everyone's response

The Tram service could still use some additional volunteers, especially on Thursday. If you've looked at the schedule of events and can make time to either drive or wagon master one of the shuttles, please let me know. I would appreciate it as well as our fellow members who will be riding the Tram.

JIm Nyffeler, Chair Tram Service

A Great Way to See the Rally

The rally grounds are huge this year and the Trams are very much needed. We plan to have three Trams in service daily from 8:00am -12:00 midnight. Each Tram carries about 40 people. However, in takes VOLUNTEERS to keep the wheels turning.

Need for Thursday Wagon Masters

I've had a lot of interest in driving the tram on Thursday, but could use several Wagon Masters. If you can help on Thursday or Friday or Saturday please contact me at: jamesnyffeler@earthlink.net.

The shifts are 8-10 AM, 10 AM-1 PM, 1 PM-4 PM, 4 PM-7 PM, 7 PM-10 PM, and 10 PM-Midnight.

I'm looking to meeting each of you and have a Howlin Go Time!

Back