• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Zumo 660 Cradle

Jim Rogers

Does anyone know of a regular type of cradle for the Zumo? I occasionally would like to be able to use the traffic feature like I do in the cage using the 'antenna' power cable that came with the 765T but I just cant find one.

There's model specific electronics in the Zumo cradle, so you're gonna need the Garmin power cord with traffic built in along with the Zumo car cradle that should have come with your 660.

Thanks for the reply. Yep, have all that stuff, including the power cord with the traffic antenna (it came with my 765T) which works well when I use the 660 in the van/Jeep. I am looking for a bike cradle the 660 will just snap into, just like the 765T does. That would allow me to have access to the 'car port' using that antenna/power cord. I could use the suction cup car rig, but I just don't trust it. I even have an adapter all ready make up that connects to the power point in the beak of the GSA. If I can just find that cradle. Until then, I will just use my iPhone for traffic info. Heck, I am using it for my weather info.

Garmin changed traffic receivers midstream on this. I apologize for getting your intention bass-ackwards by giving you instructions for the cage.

You can buy cradles. Amazon is one source.

Back