• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Beautiful BMW Damsels-Bikes and the Women who Pose with Them

balkowitsch

A few years back on the Porsche 356 Registry I started a Damsel thread by the above name and since then it has become the most popular thread on their website ever with nearly 200,000 hits. I thought to myself why not start a collection of Damsels for the BMW Airhead community? Here is my picture to start this photo montage, I know all of you gentemen in the MOA have others to share, may be a neat little thread, lets call it "BMW Damsels". Post away boys and remember the photograph must at least have one BMW airhead bike in it along with at least one women,

Thanks,
Shane

If you want to checkout the original thread that gave me this idea, you can find it here:
http://porsche356registry.org/356talk/6/23139.html

Attachments

• tumblr_lpqn8cv4Pb1qehd6xo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lpqn8cv4Pb1qehd6xo1_500.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,135
My Second Offering

Here is my second offering to get us started.

Thanks,
Shane

Attachments

• BMW Girl.jpg
    BMW Girl.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,143
Cannot Forget about our Damsel Queen

Marianne Webb in 1952 testing the R68, I am claiming that she is our QUEEN of BMW Damsels!

Thanks,
Shane

Attachments

• Marianne Webb in 1952  Testing R68.jpg
    Marianne Webb in 1952 Testing R68.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,141
Looks like Marianne's R68 has mufflers like the one's your putting on your bike!:brow

Mike H
76 R90/6
93 R100R Legend

Cool

Girl on an old motorcycle: Post your pics!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400341&page=521

Four years worth, 521 pages with daily updates typical.

Cool thread but not like ours at all, these pictures must include a BMW Airhead, I checked out many of those pages and could not find a BMW, I know it is not the first time this has been done on ther sites, hopefully it is the first time it has been done here with the BMW Airheads.

Thanks,
Shane

Last edited:
I hope I am missing the sarcasm in your post? We are not posting nude pictures, just women with our beloved bikes.

Thanks,
Shane

It is kidding around. You remember the people who wanted to cancel when the MOA magazine posted advertisements with women in them. They weren't nude either. Just making fun of how jumpy and emotional people can be. If the Scorpion advertisement upset people, picture number two will as well.

But to me, the pics are very cool.

steve-jobs-motorcycle_bmw.jpg

Sorry

It is kidding around. You remember the people who wanted to cancel when the MOA magazine posted advertisements with women in them. They weren't nude either. Just making fun of how jumpy and emotional people can be.

The pics are very cool.

So many times the message is lost in this one dimensional form of communication, I am so glad that I read you correctly with your sarcasm! I think it should be a pretty fun thread. What I found with the Porsche thread is that many photographs showed up quickly, all the popular ones, but then it has become very fun to try and search out something new and interesting and unseen before, that is when the photographs get really interesting, for example, here is the Pope on the back of a 356, who would have guessed, this is the kind of photograph that will reveal itself months down the road after all the most popular and common photographs are displayed!

Thanks,
Shane

Attachments

• Pope on 356.jpg
    Pope on 356.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 673
Cool thread but not like our at all, these pictures must include a BMW Airhead, I checked out many of those pages and could not find a BMW, I know it is not the first time this has been done on ther sites, hopefully it is the first time it has been done here with the BMW Airheads.

Thanks,
Shane

Actually every picture you've posted here, with the possible exception of post #2 is on the ADV thread. Not to say they didn't come from the same source, after all they're on the interweb!

Back