• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hyper-Lite service

wanderer

Just passin through
PLUG**PLUG

I'm on my second bike with Hyper-Lites. I believe it gives the cage driver behind me a little extra attention boost that may prevent me from being rear ended.

I rode my '01 1150 GS 140,000 miles with Hyper-Lites on it without any issues. I now ride a '07 12RT. One of the first things I added was Hyper-Lites so they have about 70K on them. Well, they started acting ...wierd. Flash for a while, stay on solid for a while all while not touching the bike much less the brake. I called Hyper-light and they were as helpful as they could possibly be. They had me run through some basic diagnostics (I'm no bike electrician) and I talked with them about 3 times checking possibilities. They determined it was the computer or whatever it's properly called. They sent me a new computer thingy, which took ME about 10 minutes to wire in at no charge, they even included a return mailing postage label so I could return the defective part. I assume so they can rip it apart and see what went wrong.

THAT'S the kind of service I think needs to be talked about. No receipt, no "original purchaser" no "how old are they." They broke, we'll take care of it. I find this kind of service EXTRAORDINARY in this day and age.

No, I'm not affiliated bla, bla, bla.

Stan Herman
MOA Ambassador
MOA Director

Last edited:
++1....They also replaced my Hyper Lites as the turn signal on one side did not work without question. I got a return envelope from them so they could trouble shoot what was wrong. 2 yrs now on replacements and no problems - the do get noticed by cagers.:clap

Mike Horne
76 R90/6
93 R100R Legend

Buy Hyperlites

I have had two separate bulb failures several years after original installation that were replaced free of charge. This is the kind of company you with which to do business. :love

I agree hyper lights have top notch service. Have both the dual 16 led modules for brakes and turn signals on my GSA and a GS that my Son rides. Had a row of lights on a brake module go out on my Sons bike. Called them and actually had an apology for the led failure. They had a new module shipped out the same day which also had the postage paid return. CanÔÇÖt get any better than that!

Back