• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

36th Annual Hiawatha Rally June 1ÔÇô3, 2012.

R1100rtp

ÔÇó music Friday night:dance ÔÇó rally pin to first 350 attendees ÔÇó soup Friday night until gone
ÔÇó hot dog roast Friday night ÔÇó 24 hour coffee, tea & lemonade
ÔÇó demo rides by LeoÔÇÖs South :thumb:thumb
ÔÇó GS ride ÔÇó vendors on site ÔÇó BBQ dinner Saturday night
ÔÇó guided and self guided tours ÔÇó field events with prizes ÔÇó door prizes and awards
ÔÇó grassy, shaded tent sites ÔÇó quiet camping available ÔÇó hot showers
ÔÇó rally t-shirts available
Saturday night award for the rattiest (old, worn, frayed, dirty) motorcycle gear worn to the rally. Bring out your old gear! Nominate your favorite ratty rider!
ÔÇó Sunday morning worship service

Don't miss the great riding in MN Bluff Country.

http://www.bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm

Attachments

• rallylogo2.png
    rallylogo2.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 173
Packing Already...

...won't forget my tent poles like I did for the GR3 Rally last weekend. Dang, had to go to Walmart and buy a tent. A number of the Knights will be there! Always a great time!

I'm going! :dance

(One of the highlights from last year, Bob A. learning to setup a new tent)

Last edited:
Let's not forget about the guy who bought what he thought was a tent at Cabella's, and it turned out to be a Cabana.
:lol

It appears some rain might fall but I will be there as well.

I'll wonder if Cabana Curt will make an appearance. We did give him much advise about tent shopping for future reference.

Let's not forget about the guy who bought what he thought was a tent at Cabella's, and it turned out to be a Cabana.
:lol

It appears some rain might fall but I will be there as well.

We usually have our Saturday evening rainbow. Forgot about the cabana/tent :)

Many thanks to the Minnesota club for putting on the Hiawatha Rally again. Just terrible weather (sunshine, warm, blue skies), awful roads (hills and curves), and dinner Saturday evening (pulled pork sandwiches). Gonna have to keep going back until they get it right. :nyah :wave

Minnesota club did a great job again, had a good time! Got a chance to re-connect with people I haven't seen since last year.

Thank you Minnesota club

We had a great time! Great weather, nice roads, and the pulled pork on Saturday was outstanding.

See you next year for sure,
Sharon

Back