• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Performance riding-training in S-Ontario?

chrisz

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right directions as far as a street riding training for experienced riders. This to improve ones abilities. I've googled and only came up with typical GearUp stuff (which I've done a couple of times).

Thanks,
Chris...

Advanced Rider Training

I know Budds BMW, Toronto BMW and Open Road BMW organize a group for Advanced Rider Training. Check with them.

Lostbearing

Thanks, I've did go to Wolf's last year, but it was just riding around a track, not much as far as training goes. Will look into Budds, hoping it's different.

maybe total control

http://www.totalcontroltraining.net/

IDK if there's a class scheduled near you, but I loved this class last summer. They break the whole idea of turning at speed into its component parts and teach each separately, help students integrate the skills, and there was even a practice day scheduled the following day.

Genuinely changed for the better the way I ride. this after 30 + years and another good, but not great class on a racetrack.

26667, you're the man! That is what I was after and the training is now available in Mississauga Ontario (45 minutes away from me). I've signed up fo the next available date in June.

Thanks again.

PS. I have read the book 'total control' by Lee Parks.

Back