• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Roadcrafter 2-piece arrived yesterday

BMW Triumphant

Ed Kilner #176066
First ride was very satisfactory. Fit is great, especially with the alteration removing two inches above the knees. Material is highest quality as is the workmanship. Definitely value for money.

I pondered what to do to attach the variable controller for my heated vest. It has a clip but there is no belt to clip it to. I have come up with a prototype solution. A flat plastic plate goes into the left pocket. A large tie-wrap goes through two holes in the plate and the large loop hangs down where the controller can clip to it. Pictures are on my blog post for today.

I'm going to replace the tie-wrap with cord or fashion a strap and ring if I can find one large enough but not too large in gauge of ring's steel.

Very pleased so far.

Another option is to put velco on the back of it (or on the clip) and sticking it to the velcro on the left leg of the pants. Been doing that for years and it's never failed, plus it where I can see the light on the controller.

Back